Why Move to North Shields?
March 20, 2021
Low Cost, Secure Domestic, Business & Student Storage Units, Flexible Terms, Range of Sizes
North Shields, Tyne and Wear, is an historic town which dates back to 1225. One of the many tourist attractions of this area are The Lights of North Shields. These 16th century buildings incorporate permanent lights, once intended to safely guide ships. The Wooden Dolly statue also draws many an interested visitor, and has been replaced 6 times since it first appeared in 1814. If you are intending to move to North Shields or another part of the North East of England, here are a few reasons you may be pleased with your decision : –
- Regeneration and Investment have in recent years grown significantly here, and planning and design is focused on enhanced living. Improved play areas, modernised town centres and new build homes abound. Quaysides are being transformed into leisure hot spots, and some extremely desirable apartments are popping up.
- Employment is continually increasing in the North East, as major companies clamour to invest. Many sectors within the digital industry are migrating to the North East, along with scientific research bodies and chemical processing specialists. Tens of thousands of jobs have been created by major manufacturers such as Nissan. Tourism is of course yet another big employer in this part of the world as people flock to take in the sights.
- Eye Popping Scenery with numerous places of interest which boast breathtaking views from the rugged wilds of the Northumberland Coast to the North Pennines. Stunning scenery can be found in such places as Keider Forest and Park, Durham Heritage Coast, Hadrians Wall and Whitley Bay.
- Housing Prices in North East England are some of the lowest in the UK, with something for all budgets
- North Easterners are renowned for their warmth, friendliness and willingness to chat to or help a stranger. The locals are extremely proud of their heritage and culture, and aren’t shy about telling you. You’ll be feeling at home before you know it.
Remember, if you need to hire a self storage container during your move to North Shields, contact Cubic Storage on 07531 435637, we’ll be delighted to assist.